Building Maintenance Surveyor
9th October 2017
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with five operating divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Building Maintenance Surveyor to join the Maintenance division within the company.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Undertaking building surveys across a diverse property portfolio of residential and commercial properties.
- Creating schedules of work from customer requests. These generally will not be in a bill of quantities.
- Estimating costs of schedule of works.
- Submitting survey reports and estimates, ensuring best value and commercially feasibility.
- Programming, co-ordinating and inspecting works.
- Managing operatives and/or subcontractors.
- Communicating with customers and connected parties.
- Cost management & Invoicing.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety policies.
To be considered for this position the candidate should be;
- Comfortable working with schedule of rates, particularly national schedule of rates.
- Well organised.
- Comfortable working well under pressure.
- Target driven.
- Able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Adaptable to change within a fast paced environment.
- Experienced with a Building Surveying / Property Professional / Trade background.
- IT literate.
This is a full time, permanent position and it will be based at our head office in Paisley. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.