9th February 2021
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Retail, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 210 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing, motivating and communicating to site teams on multiple projects.
- Cost control of projects, minimising costs and maximising production.
- Liaising with Estimating and Surveying Departments to ensure commercial viability of projects.
- Taking active role in Clark Contracts Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety requirements.
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
To be considered for this position the candidate should
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in completing projects to tight time scales and deadlines.
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness
- Hold current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Be experienced in all aspects of Construction from refurbishment in occupied buildings to new build projects.
- Be used to operating in a disciplined, professional way using the company's various Management Systems.
- Be capable of programming projects.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet programme dates.
- Be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
This is a full time, permanent position. For more information email your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who apply for this role will have their data stored for the purposes of the recruitment process. The storage of your data complies with The General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of what is stored and how can be found in our Recruitment Privacy Notice.