16th January 2018
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned construction, refurbishment, fit out and maintenance main contractor working in all sectors. Operating across 5 divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery, Clark Contracts employs over 250 staff with offices in the East and West of Scotland. The proportion of business derived from repeat customers each year has averaged 76% over the past ten years and 72% of customers class the contractor as ‘Impressive’ or ‘First Class’. We are now looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing, motivating and communicating to site teams on multiple projects.
- Cost control of projects, minimising costs and maximising production.
- Liaising with Estimating and Surveying Departments to ensure commercial viability of projects.
- Taking active role in Clark Contracts Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety requirements.
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
To be considered for this position the candidate should
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in completing projects to tight time scales and deadlines.
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness
- Hold current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Be experienced in all aspects of Construction from refurbishment in occupied buildings to new build projects.
- Be used to operating in a disciplined, professional way using the company's various Management Systems.
- Be capable of programming projects.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet programme dates.
- Be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
This is a full time, permanent position. For more information email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.