Mechanical and Electrical Site Manager
2nd March 2020
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Retail, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Site Manager to join the business.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Work within the Project Team
- Manage technical submittal process in line with programme requirements, including working drawings, equipment selection and contractors design
- Arranging design interface with M&E sub-contractors and design team
- Monitor the progress of our Sub-contractors and encourage a close working relationship.
- Chair M&E progress meeting to assist project team
- Provide programme and specialist information
- Ensure M&E services are being installed correctly and to the correct specification. Responsible for quality management
- Effectively manage the test & commissioning stage of the project to ensure that we achieve a clean handover.
- Ensure that O&M manuals handed over at completion are an acceptable standard.
To be considered for this role candidates should:
- Have Mechanical / Electrical construction industry experience at a supervisory / managerial level.
- Hold a recognised mechanical and electrical qualification
- Must have experience running Fit Out projects.
- Have strong IT Skills including knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable to change within a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work both as part of a team and by using their own initiative
This is a full time, permanent position and due to the nature of the role travelling to sites across Scotland will be required.
For more information contact Recruitment Manager, Craig McHugh on on 0141 847 8727 or email your CV to email@example.com
Candidates who apply for this role will have their data stored for the purposes of the recruitment process. The storage of your data complies with The General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of what is stored and how can be found in our Recruitment Privacy Notice.