Pre Construction Manager
20th August 2018
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Retail, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
Due to continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Pre-Construction Manager to join the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for all Bid Management of East and West tenders from receipt through to project commencement.
- Assisting and managing the preparation of the quality submission where required. This will include liaising and allocating resource (marketing, health and safety, surveying, contracts etc.) to specific tasks to ensure quality and tender compliance is achieved.
- Assisting and managing the Estimating department through the bid including; Review of subcontractor & supplier enquiries, review of tender documents, review of tender bills, prelims, projects brief etc. to identify both risk and opportunity.
- Collating and managing a risk register as required.
- Assisting Marketing with the collation of tender and mid tender interview presentations / reports.
- You will work closely with Contracts Management and Estimating to ensure the commercial viability of contracts.
- Experience in Bid Management within contracting organisation.
- Comfortable with working with minimum of supervision and ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a full time, permanent position and it will be based at our head office in Paisley. For more information, contact our Recruitment Manager, Craig McHugh on 0141 847 8727 or email your CV to email@example.com.