14th February 2018
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Retail, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We are now looking to recruit an Estimator to join the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to directly to the Estimating Manager.
- Working closely with the Contracts Management and Quantity Surveying departments to ensure the commercial viability of contracts.
- Taking an active role in Clark Contracts Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Ensuring tenders are submitted on time and with the lowest net cost.
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Estimating role within contracting organisation focused on winning tenders at a 'better than industry average' hit rates.
- Comfortable with working with minimum of supervision and ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- Able to show track record of performing within a performance management environment.
This is a full time, permanent position and can be based in either our Paisley or Edinburgh office. For more information email your CV to email@example.com.