13th December 2018
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Fit Out, Small Works, Retail, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We are now looking to recruit experienced Site Managers to join the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Ensuring that the projects are completed safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of workmanship.
- Managing Subcontractors
- Dealing directly with design teams and clients
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers
- Produce, Analyse and interrogate programmes
- Controlling projects to Financial Budget
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
To be considered for this position the candidate should
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Office packages
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness
- Hold a current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Have strong Communication Skills
- Have experience in both refurbishment and new build.
- Be IT literate with good contract administration skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to control and manage sub-contractors.
- Be capable of programming projects.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet programme dates.
These are full time, permanent positions. For more information email your CV to email@example.com.